Friday, June 13, 2008

I found this on a blog called procrastinator’sprogress
love the title, love the lunch idea even more and so easy too.


Take a small to medium sweet potato, wash the skin then stab a few times with a fork. Microwave for around 5 minutes on full, until it feels soft.

Cut the sweet potato open and fill with some low fat soft cheese to which you’ve added your own garlic and herbs.

I’m normally not a big fan of low fat foods - I find them tasteless and I worry about what kind of nasties they’ve used to replace the fat- but this serving is nice enough to make me forget about that.

Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

jane said...

Thanks for finding my post! I agree with you about low fat foods - I do try to avoid them normally and just have less of the full fat option.