Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm Finding More About Low GI Recipes

While I've been looking for low GI recipes I realized that it's one thing to get a diet book but another to actually follow the diet. I think that having to cook from a 'diet' menu can be helpful but you do need to be organized with the ingredients. So................
I've set up a separate place for collecting my recipes, you can find it here My Low GI Recipes & Low GI Foods

I decided to look up and get to know all the different foods that have low GI. Many of them I eat already, so do you probably. so it's learning how to eat them properly for the most advantage to our bodies, that's health and weight control.

There are a couple of sites that have these foods listed. The one I found just now is here
http://www.glycemicgourmet.com/glycemic-index-table.html this is the fruit and vegie list.

Now what it does say is a low GI is considered to be < style="font-style: italic;">low GI recipes.

No comments: