Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Low GI Diet Breakthrough, An Easy Diet To Follow

The more I research the more I like the idea of building up my low GI recipes. I started out wanting to control my carb intake and so reduce my weight. With Wesley Atkins' book The Low GI Diet Breakthrough there is so much information to help with the choices I need to make.

With this book I'm beginning to understand about low GI or glycemic index and the reason I've been adding the weight, it's through not understanding the carbohydrates in the low fat foods were responsible.

In Low GI Diet Breakthrough it is explained about how this works and why eating the low GI foods benefits the body so much. Also, the number of people who have followed what Wesley Atkins has in the ebook and have lost so much weight shows that this low GI diet plan works.

It all makes sense the way it is explained, it doesn't focus on the carbs you should not have or I should say, should limit but more on the type of carbohydrates you eat.

There is nothing worse than going on a diet and being restricted, I don't know about you, but when I can't have something that's when I want it the most. Just a bye the bye, when I stopped smoking I kept a pack and a half of my brand of cigarettes in the pantry, they were still there eight years later.

That's got not much to do with low GI foods or low GI diets only for the fact that with the low GI recipes there is such a fantastic variety to choose from, there are very little or no restrictions to worry about. No wonder so many people have lost weight by following this low GI diet plan, it's an easy diet to follow, you don't even realize your dieting.

Check out my low gi recipes for today, click here and be amazed at what you can eat on a low gi diet.

No comments: