Saturday, September 22, 2007

Find Out How These Low GI Foods Work

I've not been trying new recipes for a couple of days, I've had the 'flu, so cooking has not been my main priority. I've made up dishes that I know are good and easy to do. Still low GI recipes.

I have done some research on the Glycemic Index and why it works so well. If you would like to read what I have found out then by all means, just click here.

It is fascinating and there are times when you have to just believe and also because it WORKS!!!

If you want to read up on it all yourself then I can recommend this book, Low GI Diet Breakthrough, there is heaps of very good info in it too, also a couple of bonuses when you purchase the ebook, that I've found very helpful.

Well I'm off to take care of my 'flu and watch some Rugby, the Rugby World Cup is on and I'm a huge rugby fan. Take care till next time, (should have a few more recipes for you too)

No comments: